head>
Envy Marketplace

Join people around the world on Envy Marketplace. Register with us today and start selling buying or trading virtually anything such as gaming accounts boosting services game currencies and gift cards.

• All Xbox Accounts listed on Gamerscore.net by 2pxuk are sold securely on the PlayerAuctions.com website. No mods are used and guaranteed instant delivery with outstanding feedback and buyer protection.

Selling Super Whaler Raid Account (SHARK)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

This is a listing for sale by a member on the Envy Marketplace

VtechRaiding

Envy Credits
Referral Cash
$0
Hi folks!
I have finally decided to sell my Super Whale RAID Shadow Legend Account. I have been off the game for sometime now but I hope you could pick up from where I stopped.

This is an end game raid shadow legends account with 7.9pp , 102 legendary - not that some legendary has been empowered. You can join any clan easily with this account. I don’t boost PP with Resistance gear, vault champions, or weak gears. There are tons of quad gears on this account. Pit and gem 💎 mine are fully upgraded. There are 261 6’s champions in this account.

You are push platinum every week if you are willing to get the arena tokens. The same goes for hard DT. I just don’t have time to keep it up due to personal things that need to be addressed.

if you are interested, please used the middleman channel I have identified here for the trade. Don’t ask of my number or discord account. All transactions must be done in this platform for customers protection reasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Automatic Bump Upgrades

Premium Title Upgrades

Back